How would you like to improve your existing driving ability?
Your safety and that of other road users depends on your awareness of what is happening around you and your ability to control the position and speed of your vehicle relative to everything else on the road.
A collision, or even a near miss, is often the result of a lapse in driving skill or concentration. We can help you by enhancing your existing driving skills to become a better driver by increasing your awareness of all the factors that affect your driving.
By the end of the course you will have improved your ability to drive with precision and awareness, anticipate danger created by other drivers’ mistakes.
Putting the joy back into driving.
Ironically many people who have undergone enhancement training have found they now make more progress but also save fuel as we overlap the System of Car Control with Eco Driving. Taking a few enhancement sessions can put the joy back into driving as well as reduce risk.
The content of the course will always be based upon your own level of existing ability and experience and according to what you wish to get out of the programme.
Once we have had the opportunity to assess you, we will inform you how many sessions will be necessary to bring you up to a higher standard of driving and so reduce your risk of being involved in a collision.
Scary, but fact!
What do Pilots and Forklift Drivers have in common? They both have to undergo further training and be re-assessed to keep their licence to operate the equipment they use. However there is no mandatory retraining for standard drivers, and yet:
- There are over 4 million motor insurance claims every year.
- Around 60 people every day sustain seriously injuries in Road Traffic Collisions.
- There are 5 to 6 deaths every day on the road. That’s equivalent to more than 8 Jumbo Jets crashing each year.
- KSI (Killed or Seriously Injured) incidents cost the tax payer anything from £100,000 to over £1 million per incident!
- Human error contributes to a staggering 95% of all collisions.
- Failure to cope with the environment you are in is driver error.